<June 26, 2001>
- bass-totin' critter
- A perfectly ordinary puberty-- you get all tall and gangly, your skin breaks out, your voice changes and you sprout feathers. I had to reflect on what adolescence would be like for the "winged furries" running around... that awkward, selfconscious stage when your wings first start to sprout...
- here we have your average swamp monster type thing. FUN! drew him for an Illo. class i just finished. yeah, he used to have a tail, but Lord knows there's always SOMEONE with their mind in the gutter *shakes her head* © niki foley @[email protected]
- hey, at least it's not a rock.
- My cheesecake picture for the summer... a pair of boobies in a bikini...ok, I'll stop now! ;oP
- Waio!My first panda picture ever: Isn't she lovely! Blame this one on a late night of packing to get home, half a bowl of chocolate icecream, a post card from the 'bamboo lounge' bar and a friend accusing me of only ever drawing skinny anthros.
- My first reaction to arriving in Darwin and my first real attempt at a black and white picture with no intention of colouring it.
- My gargoyles character, my version of Australian gargoyle. Undoolya means eagle in Arrente I believe. She's a mongrel of breeds, I'm not sure where the sharks tail came from ^_^.