<June 1, 2001>
- Rodney thought he had it all under control, with a handful of jam and a fish-guttin' knife. But he hadn't thought of the unexpected spider dropping by unexpectedly. And so it begun.
- Don't ask me how I got on the island. Must've took a wrong turn over "Yerf Weakest Link" and flown out over open water.
- Sneakers doing some juggling
- Sneakers looking a little lost
- Sneakers taking out the trash.
- Sneakers searching his pockets
- A simple pic I did of Sneakers in a dazed state
- Guess who can take out the Nemesis without using any health aids n.n ... or any weapons for that matter o.0 (forgot to draw the Beretta). Pic © to me
- Diamante, just a Chris-like chara...xcept this lil guy is a bit TOO young to actually whoop yer butt. He seems to never take his little red hat off.. wonder why. He is my creation (how often do i get to say that n.n) and so is the pic
- Well, now you know why he never likes to take off his Mario-like hat...
- And here's Coal/Carbon, a medieval-era mage... think she's worse than Orochi itself o.0 . she's my creation, yak yak yak, pic © to me (this was supposed to be finished a few months ago but, blah)
- You're kidding, of course. You *have* to be kidding. In a situation that would pit them against each other for survival... and Jack is one of them? Jack Salem?? O_O It'd be over before it began! (Thank goodness!)
- Brynne cleaning the bar and giving someone a hard time. She has such an attitude...
- Heyo. I wasn't sure if anyone had ever submitted any pictures of vixens, so I drew a couple. This was an experiment with a roller-ball pen -- I don't think I'll be repeating the experience. Toes are also hard to draw ... but I think part of the point of illustration is to experiment with different stuff. ^.^ Today's music in the player: "Punk Lolita", by The Heads.
- More scratchboard-- a birthday present for my boss, Dr. Kazienko. ((Eyes improved a bit, Mr. Ruggels? :D ))
- "Shu King's Entourage Holds Off Barbarian Onrush" Illustration for Jadeclaw, © 2001 Sanguine Productions, Ltd., used with permission. Technical pens and pencil on sketchpad. 1 Jun 2001
- "Gongsun and the Heaven-Earth Compass Chariot" Illustration for Jadeclaw, © 2001 Sanguine Productions, Ltd., used with permission. Technical pens and pencil on sketchpad. 1 Jun 2001