<May 17, 2001>
- "Uh-Oh..." - Only a few people will get this joke ... if you don't ... too bad.
- Lordy mercy me, I'm almost free for the summer; time for my bootheels to be wanderin'. Trias, and drawn just after the big Organic Chemistry final.
- Yet another picture from the article, this time of _Argentavis magnificens_, the Thunderbird. A book I read said they might have fed by swooping down on small mammals and swallowing them whole, but I find that hard to believe.
- A well-known cable TV personality makes the cryptozoological discovery of a lifetime! But will he live to brag about it?
- An illustration for a forthcoming Huzzah article about cryptozoology. This is the Queensland marsupial tiger.
- Another rendition of the entire Cerberus gang. This time some Addacs have decided to sneak up behind them. Fun fun. Emcee, Siszul, Fly, Shade, Rek-caj, and Krase are © Lucas Phelps.
- The first of the inky series. This was just a full page doodle that later became inked cause it looked way nifty. A freaky female Cerberian warrior complete with triple braids and big ol' spear.
- An older sketch of Krase that I ended up coloring a little bit because I thought it deserved it. The mummy wraps are just cool. Krase is © Lucas Phelps.
- Random doodle that spilt out of me while I was trying to draw Anubi (I'd just gotten back from seeing the Mummy Returns). I have no idea where she came from or why she's angry. Eh. It's a really cruddy scan, too. Watercolour pencil.
- Bonnie waves hello!