<April 12, 2001>
- "DJ Vroop" - What do you do when you've become debt free and just recived a fatty $300 paycheck? ... You binge, you moron. I spent about $150 of that money at Aaron Brother's alone and bought some markers and crap as you can see (shoulda bought the blending marker too). It's not great, but it's better than I expected.
- Deirvla. Another sudden random character that aquired a name at the point of saving the image. Been having fun with the ink-fest but am itching for colored pencils again, thus my upload frequency may dwindle. Until then - http://arphalia.tripod.com
- Little yawning basal neoceratopsian. Pigma microns rock.
- Dumb poster I made for 2d Design class. that red rectangle with the skeleton is supposed to be the logo for the Extinct Wildlife Fund. Hahaha. Funny. Laugh now.
- They tell us that...we lost our wings...evolving down...from flying things...yeh.
- I'm not much of a 'taur fan, but this drawing was a gift for my boyfriend. Prismacolor markers and ink.
- It's Talon! He's toony and off-model!
- Baby alexander talking about his father Victor. Trying to come up with Alex's perspective on life was the fun part.
- Baby Alexander now speaking about his mother Carrie. The hat idea was my favorite part on this page. :) Kids are so cute... least the non-spoiled ones are. Anyway, if you want alex talking about any particular family issue, drop me a line ^_^
- Happy Easter to everyone. Or Springtime. Baa.