<April 7, 2001>
- My interpretation of Pseudo Manitou from the VCL. All the previous ideas I had sucked, then I looked at the cover of my journal and remembered...the jack of spades! My hand is too wobbly for inking with a brush right now, so I finished it in Illustrator with some minor touch-ups in Photoshop. (I know it doesn't match exactly, I did my best.)
- Drew this as a little joke. We got to goofing around, and Ae'thales ended up being hog-tied with ribbons. I'll CG it later, but they forced me to upload. Ae is © his player, Te' is © me. ^_^
- I'm going vector now, kids! This raccoon and butterfly were sorta done in a shake of a tail for a card, but I like the way it came out so I'm posting it.
- Ailourophasia Again. She is © me.
- My half of an art trade. Rosethorn Ambershaft is © her creator.
- My good friends Litepaw, and Sugarboots sit next to a stream in their dream on Furcadia. Done on Commission. Art © 2001 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)