<March 10, 2001>
- A sea cucumber, a manatee, and a mermaid playing poker or something as several jellyfish regard the scene with mild interest.Crayola pencils and watercolors.(ALSO THERE IS NEW ART ON MY WEBPAGE)
- It's the REAL deal! Discover what your future has in store, our REAL psychics use REAL magical fortune telling rocks to accurately forsee your future. Call 1-800-sucker today, and if you call right now, your first 2.5 seconds are absolutely FREE!
- This is probably not an accurate description of the file in question. I'll do better next time.
- Smart people may catch on.
- I hear the jingle jangle of your heart. Kinda' squishy.
- This one's for Chuck. Am I close?
- I've been waiting ALL WEEK to post this, because I came up with this spoof all by myself, and I don't want anybody telling me it's already been done, got it? Just allow me to revel in my little delusion, folks. And no stealing my bass, either, because then I will have to hunt you down.
- Okay, so I was walking along doing my paper route on Wednesday, and for some unknown reason this picture popped into my head. So I sketched it. I had to, you know. Of course I did. BTW, that thing in Xe's hand is a truck door handle. (inside joke) chars © me. (Um, yeah. move along folks...)
- See, now he's scared of me because I Hobbes-pounced him. Twap an' Xe are © me.
- One of my Dungeons and Dragons characters in her true form.
- "But, be honest - wasn't it much more fun when you still were one of them?" (The Taunters - the album)