<March 1, 2001>
- My friend Hikari told me that Japanese cows do not say Moo. They say Mo(u).(long "o" sound) So here is a funky mixed media cow, with her calf, saying "Mo(u)mo(u)".
- I lost my father on my birthday this year. It's still hard to comprehend, so I tried my hand at this image. Artisan Sunspot from the Guardians stories contemplates the death of his father through prayer. I am not Christian, nor very religious, to be honest. And yeah, there was a lot of "rebuilding" in there in Photodeluxe. I hate whiteout.
- For this one, I got out the brush. This is Prewitt, the unfortunate goat who was framed for a crime he did not commit, and has been forced to take to his heels. (Hooves?) Ah, the stuff of operatic romance...
- "Do Not Disturb" I thought I'd try a comic. Hm...yeah...maybe I'd better not try again!
- Pharcyde and Smack Copyright © 2001 Briona Campbell
- my half of an art trade with Daniel Fordien. Touch Seven and I'll rake your eyes with a fork.