<February 10, 2001>
- An anime convention. Sorry about the diologue being so hard to read. I'll try to get a better scan of it later.
- Drawn on request, a kangaroo in an Aussie flag bikini.
- lioness who thinks that she is sexy
- Isolabella -really- doesn't like to be called Lala, but her if you're a member of the Kaare you can call her Izzy. And I thought she was nice, what a freak! Isolabella and Artwork are property of moi and Gus started the colouring for me. So kudos. The picture is a result of Role-Playing catastrophe, so kudos to catastrophe too!
- Part of an art trade with Tina York. I didn't add a full background because I thought the simplicity looked nice. Yuni © Tina York.
- Based on an RP Ko-sama and i had, n.n!!!! and it's about to get even better! arigato nushi-sama *kisu*. Everyone there © Nicole Trujillo n.n, pic and art © to me
- I can't find the quote that semi-inspired this, but I think it was something to the effect of people "mistaking the galvanic motion of their limbs for dancing"... or something like that. Twap and Xe, who cannot dance, © me. Oh yeah, and please ignore my futile attempts to remember what the bottoms of a pair of "Chuck Taylors" are supposed to look like. (Geesh, picky, picky, picky!)