<February 8, 2001>
- 'So ugly that it's cute' is a strategy that works, if chihuahuas and newborn babies are any indication. I don't think 'so ugly that it's sexy' works quite as well. A naked mole rat (_Heterocephalus glaber_) - which, even to my eyes, is probably the ugliest living thing on the planet - relaxes at the beach. Thank Mr. Ruggles for (obliquely) providing the idea.
- Title: "Makin' the 'Rounds" Acrylic painting of a jaguar woman prowling her territory. Please visit my web site for a much better close up (if you dare!).
- Speaks for itself doesn't it? ... Kasumi Yuugata © Ko-chan, Nicole Trujillo... mmmm, yeah, and I'm © Nicole Trujillo too n.n
- Portrait of a Samurai. The inner fire that burns within the Bushido code. Another older piece; trying to bridge the (imagined) gap between "Furry Art" and "Fine Art." (IMHO, just because it is anthropomorphic -- archetypical -- doesn't mean it merits any less.)
- A kindly teenage cape buffalo girl helps out a cute li'l warthog girl on the beach. Buffalos in bikinis, yeeeeeee-haw!
- "Cheetah General" The ever resourceful cheetah general Nukama surveys his newly recovered pridelands after a vicious battle over Tomacomix the Great. 2000-Ocelot Studios