<February 5, 2001>
- egeP ttaM (C) noyclaH !!skcor tra sih zuc, tuo ffuts sih kcehc dluohs elpoep uoy ,wohynA .gnihtemos ro enigne hcraes a no pu mih kool ot evah ll'uoy , onnud I ...mhu ...ta sgniward sih fo erom dnif nac uoY .egaP ttaM yb detaerc , noyclaH ,retcarahc emosewa eht fo sgniward lanoigiro eht ot derapmoc PARC si gniward sihT
- Once upon a time, there was a boy named Matt Burt. One day he decided to post a picture of Sandy (WONDERFUL artist) and her friends on Yerf. But as he did so, the villagers beat him to death with large brick-like objects. The end. Sandy and friends © Sandra Gaeremynk
- And one more old thing - an acrylic painting of two phoenices. Paint doesn't like me much.
- Cute fishy! =D Colored pencil sketch. Psychofish © me
- Inspired by ELO's tune "Calling America". Done wif ballpoint and whiteout during dead periods one day at work.
- Happy Holidays! Geez, is THIS LATE or WHAT?!
- Dunno if this'll get me in trouble or not...a "My Little Pony" drug-related parody. You may laugh now.
- A graphic I put together for a possible sideline business of mine.
- Hey, cool. I made it into Yerf. :) My half of an art trade, which I was late with. Oh well. Chainmail: evil. Robbie is © Hannah. Hannah, what's your last name? <:)
- "Pensive Hunter" A pensive cheetah catches his breath between meals. 2000 Ocelot Studios- All rights reserved...or something like that
- For my best friends dad. He is SUPERDAD! Saving the world from all who threaten it :) copyright me.
- It's a wolf princess. I was bored :) She needs a name. She is drawn in pencil and fixed up in Photoshop.