<September 30, 2000>
- Critter of indeterminate species. Don't ask me what 'FPA' stands for; I have no idea. :D
- Another sketchbook refugee
- don't you just want to hug him
- this is my second attempt to upload. another example of my pattened brand of BAD LUCK.
- Doth thine eyes deceive thy? Another episode of Ebony Tales! Quick, check the polar ice caps. All Characters Copyright Shawntae Howard 2000 (Go USA)!
- An alien and a fox guy - both frightened by the hideous sight before them :D
- A joint pic that I did with Conny and Parrish. After I drew the piccie, Conny inked it and Parrish coloured it (with markers). I believe it's okay to upload since I did the actual sketch? ^~ Conny has an incredibly different inking style than me... thicker lines. I was thwacked into uploading this. =) The image of this random kitty is © to us'ns. ^^
- "Oh you hack!" heh heh
- *Trying again* Darius, walking down a street in Neo Acropolis, or should that be Acropolis Neo? I'll have to check on that. In any case, it's also an experiment in backgrounds and perspective, at least... simple perspective. I tried. :P
- "Every day I'm convinced afresh that, apart from God, nothing makes sense." --Steve Taylor. Art © me.
- This has less to do with anything than with the fact that lately my boot-obsession has grown worse and I just felt like gratuitiously drawing some boots... Yeah, whatever.
- "Can't you feel the chains?" --Chagall Guevara. Another picture that was drawn mainly because of the boots. So ignore the rest. Just stare at those boots. Feel free to drool if you wish...
- "A smile makes a lousy umbrella". Especially if it happens to be a broken one. Well, Gabe comprehends, anyway. Twap with a broken umbrella/smile © me.
- And, since I'm sure you're all hating me now for my self-indulgence, here's one that EVERYBODY can appreciate. Flying cat, © me.