<September 12, 2000>
- Let your imagination soar......or swim. Whichever.
- This is one of the Unlike Minerva strips I did. Look for the rest at unlikeminerva.com Written by and © Terrence Marks. The posters on the wall are my giant sloth pics.
- I just wanted to put this one up because of the quote at the end. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president? Comic © Terrence Marks.
- Two characters remember the time when they were in a videogame. Videogame logic is a strange thing. Comic © me.
- awwww.. wasn't she kyoooote? i miss cyrce. © me.
- This a sketch for a tigress gypsy I'm working on. This should be colored sometime this week, but I thought I'd upload the sketch in the meantime. Madrid© Heather Wasneuski, 2000.
- feathers and a cat mage what more would ya want?
- A birthday present for Mishi. =) It was sort of rushed... and... I'll stop there. I get bashed for self critisism. :P I did do a couple other pics for her (for not finishin' her birthday pic last year) but one of them got crumpled up and thrown into the garbage, as all my pics usually do if I leave them on top of my sketchbook rather than tucked inside. -_-; Oh well. Messed up Mishi on a swing with no background. =) Mishi © to Amy Gorman.
- *pokes Mishi* Here is your other picture (the one that wasn't mangled). =) See... I have this awful habit of drawing furres looking at things but being to lazy to draw the things. :P I should robably stop... no, I should probably draw what they're looking at... I also hafta stop drawing everything on lined paper in class cuz I'll get whupped if I post 'em here. ^^ Anyways, slightly horrified Mishi is © to the super talented Amy. =)
- Celtic-knot kangaroo rats. You knew it was coming sonner or later, didn't you?
- 8th String Quartet, Opus 110, Movements 2 and 3. Russian guy who wore glasses. Name that composer! Erin Ruadh, © me.
- For Twap's musings on the subject of birthdays (and life in general), go to http://www.geocities.com/untitledcomix/ Hey, it's my b-day. I'm entitled to a little shameless self-promotion!
- Well, I'm only one day older than I was yestereday, but I'm a whole YEAR older than I was at this time last year. But seriously folks, Today's been a good Birthday. Twap image from the Untitled! website, © me.
- Along came a spider and sat down beside 'er... and so she studied and tortured it (with her endless philosophizing, no doubt!) Twapalena is © me
- Yes, I'm not perfect, I know that well. But there is a point to this pic... yessir, lets keep industrializing, and wiping out MORE endangered species! Who needs a few monkeys, anyway? (drippingly sarcastic, yes...)
- A bear/gryphon creature. Kinda dandy.
- An old one of a fox lady named Felisha. Bad background...
- A snow leopard named Maverick, the anthro form of the love of my life - whoever that may be. I redid him with stronger shadows and more leopard-like spots.
- Griffin stands guard atop his rocky catheral.
- Maverick and Scout having a tender moment. Redid this one by giving Maverick more leopard-like spots.
<September 12, 2000>