<September 10, 2000>
- "Rh'chenque" - (ra-chin-kee) ... Giraffes are such great subjects :> ... the finished version of my African Beauty (yes, the previous african giraffe I did has a name now) ... up for bid if you really want it I guess on furbid ... © me 2000
- inked drawing from July or thereabouts. tired. need coffee.
- this's an oldie. the firstest pic i ever coloured digitally (isn't that obvious?) with a mouse. man, it was hard colouring when i'm a leftie but use the mouse with my right hand. 0.o Cyrce & Lil Poem © me. mememe! heh..
- Gemini, the cougar dancer. I've been drawing a lot of cougars lately =^_^= Gemini© Heather Wasneuski, 2000.
- Conny's tipsy. =) She didn't start tipsy, but the expression turned out sorta weird and we decided she looked tipsy... :P but anyway. Sam is our friend. Conny is © to Mara Sternberg. And that darn fish is mine. ;)
- Call the presses, he doesn't like pumpkin pie!
- He's unhappy because of one of the following 1) he thinks he's fat 2) he's beached 3) all those stereotypes people have of sharks and the cruel treatment of them. I've been playing around with the brushpen- the rest of the pic is on yerf.binary
- *shakes head* i rushed this one again... but still, came out decent. Iceak, one of the characters that gave me the Yerf green light :), so it was commons sense that i'd make some sort of "tribute" pic to him. He was a gift from that ever so popular furry artist Melissa Spencer :D Thank you Sami-chan!. ahem, it used to be hers and now, he's mine! ahaha! ©'s on the pic (Has anyone guessed yet from where i got the layout? hehe)
- Felicity is a requested image that brought an interesting visual into mind, so I agreed to draw it and will probably color it when I have the time, but this is what she looks like for now. *I forgot the email of the person who requested it.* :) Ooops.
- Three bird-like creatures in a celtic knot, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT!!!
- I see the moon....
- I figured I'd do a preliminary scan of this one, before I go and screw it up by trying to ink it. Erin Ruadh ©me.
- I felt the need to do something totally unrelated to anything I've previously done, and utterly meaningless. So I came up with this cute little secret-agent guy who happens to be a kowari... He has no name yet, but he's © me.
- In principio erat verbum...