<September 5, 2000>
- This voluptuous Vixen is sitting pretty in her purple bikini. Purty purty! Done with gouche and colored pencils on 9in x 12in bristol board. It makes me happy. Also © moi
- It was agreed upon, by all my RISD buds that the animal I most resemble is a Meerkat. Personality-wise anyway, I ain't THAT skinny :) Inked and colored in Adobe. I'm © Myself
- Well heres a piece I'm esp. proud of! It's a wolfie gal sittin in the snow in her red bikini. Don't ask me why! I suppose real wolves run around naked, so she shouldn't be too cold.... She measures 9in x 11 in and was done in gouche, acrylic, and colored pencils on bristol board. She's © moi of course
- A Basenji princess visiting Egypt. She is there to negotiate trade with the Queen. Around her neck she wears an example of the product she has to offer - beads carved and polished from the rich and aromatic wood of her homeland. Pen and ink illustration for print.
- Canis Draconis aka a 'dragon dog' curled up on a sunlit windowsill. Dragon dogs are quite intelligent folk though with a fondness for simple pleasures...like sun bathing and tummy rubs. They like jewelry a lot, too...especially mechanical timepieces, but this one doesn't seem to be wearing any. Pen and ink illustration for print.
- Soozie Ringtail, Computer Repair Technician. This color piece is done in a somewhat older style. When I first created this character this is how I drew most of the time. It just doesn't feel right to draw her any other way now. Soozie's a nice girl with a big mallet and even bigger attitude.
- Lord I'sthhkyz, the Majestic Necromancer Rooster-Gryph, surveys his acres of pastry shops with a calm and discerning eye. (Nibs are f-u-n to ink with! Thanks to Scott Ruggels an Pat Kelley for the recent tips on the newsgroup.)
- My contribution to the yerf portfolio.. Hector and Achilies in their final confrontation, as told by some Greek doggies.
- My newest anthro picture, though it's not coloured.
- A picture I drew and coloured (in photoshop) a week or so ago, for my boyfriend :)
- it was a pretty silly decade, all told
- Ooooooh bad luck number...guess i won't do well in this application ..but nah, i'm not that superstitious. Anyways, here is Iceak a classic color-furred Raccoon whose gift is of course, being a great ice skater. He obviously wakes up very early to get to the ring to train and show off to the janitor. Hiar hiar hiar. Iceak is of course C ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!
- I got this idea just yesterday, and to prevent my head from bursting , i drew it. Taking into consideration that the real Orochi is a mythical eight headed serpent, I decided to give meself 8 cute n cuddly snakes (No artificial flavors), so my character can appeal more to the real Orochi. I'm C ...I guess me and God
- Pretty, pretty dragon.
<September 5, 2000>