<August 28, 2000>
- Woo! Lookit me- first dang thing I've been able to coax out of my head since anthrocon! Who knows- in a few months, I might actually break out the watercolors again!
- More art from the summer. This time: a Crisis in Outer Space, from the Really Amazing Super-Team comic, starring the lovable Mercator (a fox) and the oft-recycled Bijou (a mouse). On a spaceship. (whatever)
- I was at my babes house and decided, "Hey, I want to put some drawings on her wall!" Okay, wasn't exactly like that, but you know. ^.^ I also wanted to draw her a few things she could have. So, I drew Lilith, while watching about 10 hours of Slayers. Satana's sister Lilith © Katharine Crowell 2000. She's an Ermine, not a cat like Satana. Well, as best as I could draw an ermine, yup. o.O
- A lineart picture of Candy Palmer's Arwin that I'm currently coloring. The color version would be done by now except that I messed up on the color if Arwin's fur <sigh> Oopsie. Stay tuned....
- "Anti-Gravity" An old picture from the spring of 1999 that I finally rescued from my art folder and colored.
- "What's with the scarf?" A dragon and bat cadet converse on a space station. This was a totally random idea that I didn't think would ever become a finished drawing, but it turned out so well!
- "Starset in the Garden" Finally finished the color job and the background. I hope you like it, Emilie!
- Tuesday remembered my birthday, late, but she got it and now... I get even. ;) I hope you enjoy your new legs, although you may have to learn to walk all over again since all my Foxes are digitigrade. :)
- Run, Deyka! The wood spirits are after you!
- Slurp if you're bored.
- May as well even that last upload out... here's th' furry me. Yup. Breezy is a Copyright © of Briona Campbell 2000.
- A drawing I did of my friend Mike whose in love with Kurt Cobain. This one dates back to mid-99, but I still like it. Kurt is a Copyright © of Briona Campbell 2000.
- I drew my boyfriend. Woop-dee doo. Really looks like im too, minus the fur and tail. Oz is a Copyright © of Briona Campbell 2000.
- See what happens when you listen to Mr.Bungle for 48 hours straight after staying awake for 72?! Spindle is a Copyright © of Briona Campbell 2000.
- My newest drawing, did it last night. This is Virus, I believe he's my newest edition to the Xenogenesis crew. Scanner ate alot of the detail. Less choppy version is on my website. This is probably what I'd look like if I we're male. Virus is a Copyright © of Briona Campbell 2000.
<August 28, 2000>