<August 4, 2000>
- A what-if pic done for both myself (as my usual character, Arphalia) and Ashryn. Sometimes a good way to blow off steam is to have a good vicious game of cards with a friend, or, draw it at least. Arphalia © myself and Ashryn © Beth Schultz.
- A gift pic for the mysterious gypsy, Ashley, who is © her player. Art © myself, as always.
- Work in progress. Blue areas are part of the under painting for multiple color layers. Watercolor on board.
- A commission for Earl Bacon of his character, Cassie the Rock Vixen. The scanner cut off her feet, and I think I cut her dress too high. O_o Cuz now it looks like you can tell whether or not she wears underwear!
- Cat bird-sits for Girl-of-his-dreams. Bird escapes. Cat sees Evil Cat about to devour Bird. Cat redefines breaking the sound barrier while Bird looks comotose.
- Cat practices punting technique. Evil Cat is hurled into the infinite beyond.
- Cat realizes Evil Cat belonged to Girl-of-his-dreams. Cat's train of thought derails and bursts into a ball of flames.
- Okay, I confess. The bodies originally belonged to humans, but I thought they were too cool not to copy (modified, mind you.)
- "Imagine one perfect circle, Above the stratosphere, Where lovers hide away, And children cheer..." Twap is © me, lyrics © The Choir.
- More of the same. (If anybody can guess where I got these poses, Then you are WAY cool!!!)
- Guess who's back!!!! Twapskalena who-almost-had-her-left-foot-drawn-horribly-wrong, is © me. Yo.
- No, really. We have a cat named Whatever. She's... kinda stupid.
- A anthro horse standing with his swords ready. Esthar©by his player. A Commission work. Art©2000 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)