<July 27, 2000>
- Undertow the Undertaker. Well we got to talking about how lame todays jobs are, but then thaught "Woah! Wouldn't it be cool to handle dead bodies?" ... and so on and somewhere along the lines the conversation came to cartoons and such and I'm rambling! Undertow © Richard DeLuz.
- Looks Kind of like West Virginia. Contrast is a bit off 11x14 colored pencil.
- I think Jaquel's the one who took out my wisdom teeth. That would explains the hallucinations of floating people from the 20's, and this case of the flu I seem to have acquired moments after my surgery. Hmm.. Go see Rebecca Marsh's new webpage. It's quite something to look at. Another pic I drew just because I felt like it. Schwazzah. Jaq is © Rebecca Marsh.
- "Valkries" is only a post-Cold-War/sci-fi/action flick that I only appear as an avionics tech in. Occult experiments in the former Soviet Union opened a portal to our world for undead alien warriors-can't be killed by ordinary weapons so conventional fighters are fitted with unconventional weapons (Kreskin-5 missiles guided by psychic control!) And yes, a high-ranking govt. official IS posessed by the aliens, the audience will spot him right away. But MY dialog? [Pilot: "Think this thing'll fly, Gene?" Me: "If it doesn't, you'll be the last to know."]
- This is an entry to a competition run by a UK Furry, who wanted people to draw anthro pictures based on a Cabaret show called "Saucy Jack and the Space Vixens". The show's lots of fun, but don't ask why a bunny wants to be a Space Vixen! Medium: Ink/Brush, Prismacolor, Pastel and Coloured Pencils