<July 14, 2000>
- "You Snatch 'em, We snuff 'em!"
- ::gives Eggie a big squishing hug fer scanning this:: Pic I made fer Eggie at the Anthromania! party at Anthrocon. Was cool to see the skunkie again. Eggie © Jamie Kufrovich
- Wow, an actual posting. Well, After Ac, trying to get comics and commissions done, I found a little time to try and teach myself how to color on Photoshop. Here's my first real serious attempt. I'd show the other but there's a little nip shadow. copyright Shawntae Howard
- Some kinna comfy hotel suite. My entry for an online collaborative project.
- look, skunk clothing looks a lot like the real thing. Sabrina Online taught me that
- I think I should upload it then Julie. This is a sketch I did for Julie's tiny book in the presence of a plastard Blummrich.
- The "comic book" version of Twap. Twap is © me, even if I mess her up.
- Quick, inkified cartoon-version Twap, sans-trenchcoat. (As someone I know would say: "How very...Goth.") Twap is © me.
- Request for my pal Icefang, in thanks for him post the comic strip while I'm gone. Icefang Howler is © Cary K.
- People were talking about inside jokes? Well, this isn't really a joke, just an ironic extension of something bad that happened. Gabe comprehends. I still hate firecrackers, go to http://www.angelfire.com/in/critterkids/scary.html to find out why. Twap is © me, Gabe (who doesn't know he's a fox) is © himself.
- An unnamed gryphon sorceress who is manipulating clouds.
- Hellfire, my boyfriend's alt character on Furry.
- A commission of a robed otter. Also, my very first otter pict.
- Another commission. Starlight the shapeshifter in otter form.
<July 14, 2000>