<July 10, 2000>
- Her wardrobe reeks of chrome! Does colored pencil over acrylic hold up?
- Brother Marmot consoled Sister Weasel in the icy winter sun, saying that Everything's All Right.
- She gets you a Cold One and Cartoon Network! [This picture, indeed, has An Upload Saga.]
- Once again, the world is a cavalcade of eye-popping, blistering color.
- The first in a series of frightening artist pictures of artists I met at Anthrocon. This terrifing renditon is of the excellent fellow Mitch Beiro, who is of course created and copyright his parents.
- This second one of my series of cards based on artists I met at Anthrocon is the most likely to get me mocked in future, but who cares? This is of our favorite curmudgeon, Eric Blumrich, who is of course created and copyright his parents.
- Did this for an Art Ambush, but it came out so well, I thought I'd upload it here. Subject: Motivation. And let's face it, isn't this what motivates us all, to get it all out while we can?
- A commission! this was for Will Sanborn, who gave it to Jeff Eddy who runs Sofawolf Press. Yeah, they put out Anthrolations. Go buy a copy. This commission is markers and colored pencils. I am beyond happy with the way it turned out.
- for Big Blue Fox. Yes, the wolf is a Carl Brender
- Dig the Celtic-knot trees.