<July 7, 2000>
- Not all of her sword work is practice. She Can fight. Here she parries and follows through on a spear charged by a lupine tribal male, with fatal results for her attacker. Pencil on paper Scott A. H. Ruggels 7 / 2000
- Magnus can fight too, He's caught without his shield and helmet, but makes a spirited defence with his spatha (Roman style long sword). Probably fighting tribals, noting the expression of naked hate on his muzzle. pencil on paper. Scott Ruggels 7 / 2000
- Another sketchbook page of Timm-esque character designs for the upcoming project. The hound is a U.S. PFC guarding the base at the east end of east island. The Cossack in the upper middle is one of Tumansky's personal Staff. The Soldier next to him is a Tsarist guard, also part of Tumansky's (Well Tumansky's government's) Security service. The figure on the lower left is a reporter there to cover the races, and the Girl is just someone used for color. Brush inks on paper Scott A. H. Ruggels 7 / 2000
- I miss hanging out all lazy with my cat when I'm away. AnthroCon was a lot of fun but I think by now my cat thinks I'm dead. Ink and markers.
- Fall Buck. I like the colors in this picture, though he looks like he should be holding a guitar. :)
- These three pieces, as well as the Towel Trouble series, are all 5x7 originals. Summer is the first in my Seasons series, Spring isn't finished yet. I need to work on my backgrounds, but other than that, I really like how Maybeline looks in this picture. :)
- Winter Wolf, my first successful wolf picture. Practice practice practice.
- Requested pic. A WWII-Colt.45-Toting-Wolf defending a downed B-17. Capt. VonWallenrod is © His Player.
- Another Ulario pict.
- *crunch* ...needs salt.