<June 30, 2000>
- Not to leave out the Asheru fans in the audience. Magnus speaks the truth, much to Asheru's dismay. i did this one in the middle of the "Timm " groove, just to make sure i wasn't getting too much "drift" Asheru looks lousy in the Timm style (as is shown in the images posted on "binaries". some DESIGNS don't fit certain STYLES. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 7 2000
- Members of the local law enforcement community, including the chief constable. Also present is one of the sports reporters 9or doctor, I haven't made up my mind). The Thin wolf is Tumansky's driver, and the large bruin is some Soviet security. Brush Inks On paper Scott a. H. Ruggels 7 / 2000
- Here is some further exploration into the bruce Timm style. Tumansky has become further streamlined, losing most of the curve on his neck ruff. Next to him is Richard bartrop's Ilse. Also on the page is the Soviet race pilot, Irina, and a random character, someone's surly mechanic. I must say, the style is making me thing, but also, with the drawing simplified, I don't feel i have to do /as much/ research as before, so the project is seeming a lot less intimidating. Brush inks on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 7 2000
- "Old Crook" - I was asked some time ago to prove that I can draw dragons. Here's my response: an old fellow I call 'Old Crook' because of the 'crook' in one of his horns.
- Picture of Beck I did. Beck is a character in my dream RPG.
- Picture of Yin, armed with a staff.
- I replaced the old pencil drawing with this purddy inked version, neat trick huh? I used An Expresso pen on regular paper.
- Well, maybe I should practice more. This is one of those cases where you try to do something right but it ends up so wrong, Bah... I uploaded it because I am somewhat proud of it. I used markers, Verithins, and Prismacolors for a few spots, on regular paper.