<June 21, 2000>
- A random kitty..in the air..er, with a gun.
- Well whaddya know..she's not dead. Boring lil pic.
- Probably what I would look like as a Maine Coon. Uhm, yes.. I was bored.
- This..is an horrible scan. Erf..looks much more bright in person. Sandy Lynx © ish to me.
- I thought I would make up a picture for yerf, since it was the first anthropomorphic site that I had ever seen. I was overwhelmed by the quality of artwork I found on the site, and I was honored to have had my artwork posted for the first time (alongside many talented artists)...thanks guys.
- Whelp, i'm proud of myself. I am really and truely improveing I am totaly surpriseing myself here. Please, send me some comments people, I'd like to know if I improved in your eyes Kit is always and forever © me, Chris LaFollette
- A quickie pencil I did today which I'll try to color once I get these comissions done. I've seen three of the best picture nominees for this year so far, and this one is still my favorite. (C) Castle Rock Entertainment.
- a commission for Mike Russel
- A shy cheetah fem done in brush pen and a lil' colored pencil.. to those interested, its for sale at http://furrybid.transform.to/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&962347826 ..and the uncensored version is there as well;) Also, I'll be doing commissions again REAL soon, and I'll let ya all know when.. Thanks!