<April 6, 2000>
- Digging through last years' drawings. Here's a funky-looking critter.
- This is the real-life Cecilia upon whom my character of the same name is based. As of this winter, a cancerous growth was inhibiting her digestion and she was slowly starving. She was put to sleep yesterday afternoon. She was the best ferret in the world.
- "Water Lilly" - What started as a little sketch of Destiny standing in a small lagoon. Special thanks to Verra for some helpful hints concerning foliage. :)
- Nice of my friend to tell me he just uploaded this now for me. I need to change ISP's so I can upload regularly. Anyway! This be Lilith. Lilith is Inada's girlfriend (yah heard me!) and in a way, Satana's sister. She's nifty. She's not mine though. Drawn and coloured by me, but inks by my sweety Kat Crowell. You also see those side piercings on Lili? Those are wicked. And so far, its only Kat I've ever seen use 'em, so be warned! ^.^ So, Lili's © her, 2000. Steal her, and you will feel both our wraths.
- Wednesday morning in my environmental science class we had a guest lecturer. She works at a raptor rehabilitation place here, and she brought some live birds with her to the lecture. This was done in a couple of hours, after a frenzy of inspiration hit me. My best picture of Maui to date, and that hawk's not bad, either.
- I did a sketch of what a feline would look like laughing... I have been trying to brush up on my expressions. Faces are interesting things.