<February 8, 2000>
- Finally trying to get back to drawing! First attempt at using colored/textured paper ... Wish I'd stuck with my initial vision. This one didn't work. But I do like his head, at least... Random lion tough guy.
- Apathy. Punk rock qrow named Apathy.
- Race? Did I hear someone say "race"? Sure, this is a late entry, but just look at this FINE animal! He's raring to go!
- Evvey the wallaby and Tikkcik the squirrel play-fighting. A scene from a story that I'm not really writing any more because one of the chapters got lost. :( Evvey and Tikkcik © Me
- *sigh* It's a long story. Twap sitting among the ruins (symbolism, doncha know) contemplating a fistful of sand. My mom loves this'n. Twap © me
- Eh, I lost my patience in the middle of drawing, so the great hand-colored scene in my head with Relga (in her first-class camouflage) lurking on a passing-by Lui came out to be a Relga lurking at something inbetween lots of computer-airbrush coloring. But I like her! BTW, if you say the filename aloud in public, people will look strange at you, and maybe shift aside a bit.
- An evil (yet silly) werewolf caricature, with a bit of dramatic lighting thrown in.