<December 8, 1999>
- I live! What? ..oh, description? Don't ask.
- Hopper Roo tries to look Australian! He's got his boomerang in hand and his shrimp on the barbie. Aren't stereotypes fun? EEP! Don't hurt me! Hopper Roo © Peter LaVerdiere
- <rant> OK, I'll keep it original from now on! Someone out there knows what I'm talking about. </rant> Anyway, a surfer chick. Photoshop. Attempt @ perspective. Comments appreciated. Art © me.
- I think the octopus is winning
- The marsupial lion is traditionally portrayed as leopard-sized, but there is some debate as to whether it may have been as heavy as the modern lion instead. Drawn partly to repudiate the idea that all (furry) artists draw lions that look like Simba, but mostly as an image for my soon-to-be expanded Thylacoleo page.