<December 4, 1999>
- It's a mall rat! I see these strange creatures at the mall all the time. :D Weird and baffling things they are to me, but they're kind of cute in their own way. :)
- "What have I done...?" Kitt messed up. Again. Trouble just follows that coyote. =oP Anyway, this was a sketch from maybe 2 months ago that I inked so I could play with something in Adobe Photoshop. Yup, I finally got it on my home computer! (And I think it shows, lot less rushed looking!)
- Hello, I'm back with new computer and everything. Did you miss me? :) My Friend's Character Kysa... Colored in Photoshop. Glad to be back. :)
- Janice the Seeker in quiet repose. Janice has a bad rap with the readers as a "Bad Girl" and it just isn't so. Seekers are people too...^_~ Here our girl Janice is taking a break to enjoy nature with everyone's friend...a Tootsie Roll pop. "Chosen" is (C) me.
- Catswhiskers is prolly smiling a mile wide right now... Gene... eh, prolly his usual head shake and "Good Grief Digo." :) Heh, ©is on da pic. :) Hmm.. who dat in the background?
- Dalia, the wildcat-sorta-type-whatever on the right, is taking the advise of her teacher. Quickly.
- A rabbit with a big heart. Some girl bunny is lucky to have him. :) Art©1999 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Something's amiss at the Big Top.