<November 6, 1999>
- Ok, I wanted to show off my 3D animation work. It's still in progress, and there's a lot I still need to do. No, it's NOZT supposed to be the same fox as my 2d characture in the corner.
- A relatively "honest" furry self portrait, with a photoshop filter inspired poem. The number of tails are based on career goals I've set for myself. The three I have there means I'm an unemployed animation grad.
- A satirical little jab at my own Pokemon addiction.
- My part of an art trade with Rei over Halowe'en. Visit my homepage for his half of the trade. Rei is copyright Dion Turner.
- A slightly more realistic style than usual. This is my version of the Palladium RPG's Wolfen race. I got a little tired of the toothpick-limbed monsters they kept using in their illustrations. =)
- This is Sunny, one of my characters from Redwall Muck. She'll be on display at the Philcon artshow, so any of you PA furs, go check her out. :)
- I'm trying to work on colored pencil technique and layering colors. It isn't a great scan, but it's a pencil coloring of a black & white print. "Small moves, Ellie."
- Please don't die... I've loved you too long to have you leave like this.
- With solomness and respect, Bakita pays homage to the spirit of one far greater than he.
- Sometimes... the grapes are sweet.
- my even older wyatt logo thing.
- Umm, hello. ... ...... description?? It's Erin, redesigned. My heavy influences are Aimee Major and Bevin (both of whom are extremely talented girls). To translate what Erin is saying, "Smiling this hard hurts." Erin © me (so kiss my grits, nootch!)
- I've been meaning to get something like this done for a while. This is for a really close friend of mine, Adel. She isn't really into furry, but she likes my art, and dragons, so I drew this for her. Plus, I got a lot of comments on the last dragon picture I did, so I wanted to try doing a better one.
<November 6, 1999>