<October 27, 1999>
- ::scritches Tony fer uploading this fer me:: (I'm really sorry about this being a bit cropped, Robert.) This is a badge I did for my friend Robert of his character boogi based on his costume. Enjoy!
- Happy Halloween from the City by the Bay. That sunset attempt didn't turn out so well, but for pencil work, I suppose it's not bad.
- There's no real excuse for this. It started as a doodle in my Biology notes as we studied flatworms, and now has been all gussied up for use as a Halloween card for my Biology professors. I present to you the planarian from hell - Dugesia infernalis, phylum PlatyHELLminthes. *badumpching*
- Vanessa and Douglas in a duel. Storywise, we probably won't see them go at it for a couple more episodes, but I thought I'd better brush up on my fight scenes. Lemme know whatcha think. Chosen (C) me.
- The last time you all saw Gene Jr, he was a baby. In the story that CatsWhisker and I created, he will grow up to be an FCO (Flightforces Control Officer) in Galactic Defense. Here he is, leaving home.. permanently, on his first tour of duty. He says he'll make us proud of him. As if we weren't already... :)
- I've been drawing a lot of miffed looking critters here. It must be one of those stress relief type things :) On an up note, I just bought a 92 Subaru Legacy today... Man, I'm turning into my parents.. *sob*
- Playin' around with Photoshop today. I think this one came out kinda cute. Hehe. © info is on the pic.