<October 25, 1999>
- Took a LONG time to get this one done...promised Go it would be big and fancy but looks like it's neither big NOR fancy.=P Well, happy belated b-day to Go!^^; Next one up: Raz an' Marce...which is so late I can't even bring myself to call it a b-day present anymore.O_o' *blink* Too many birthdays!! *wah!!* Go (C) koolbeanz Will R.!!
- I'll get good at inking if it kills me.
- This started as a blue line sketch to show my roommate the size difference between Baymerk and Chay, but the train ride home from Chicago was long and boring, and it aquired a background, so I inked it and colored it, and then tried to make it look more three dimensional.. looks a little less flat than it was before...
- I doubt this pair'll make the Yerf logo, but I personally think they're adorable. They're. . . well, they're mostly rats. Definitely some squid or cuttlefish in there as well, and probably cockroach, given the voracity of the little sods. I'm not really sure what to call them, although I've toyed with the idea of plague rats, sucker rats, and cuttlerats. Chaos-altered rodents, generally.
- Kelly and me from the Matrix~! Another Kellyfur "commission." ^_~
- The rogue werewolves from "Chosen." My first pic of the Seekers. At first they were going to be scruffy and dirty, but I like this look better. This is Field Commander Douglas Aragorn and his partner Janice Vistar. Chosen is (C) me.
- Commission for Cassie the Rocker Vixen. Does anyone recall the hair band named Vixen?
- I know this is kind of early but I'm going to be without an internet connection until I finish moving again. Have a happy and safe Halloween all!
- A character mock-up for an anthro dragon fellow. Blue pencil rough included.
- Working on my character artwork for Space Wings again (seeing as the folder with all my character designs was stolen). Here's a redone character study (or whatever) for Lieutenant Nathan "Ace" Forrester (I think I'll drop "Sonic" as a callsign). Done with Photoshop, save for the initial sketch. LT. Nathan Forrester is ©1999 Terry "Mouse" Sender, and I think I messed up with the shading and flight suit part on this one. Oh, well, I know what I'm doing.