<September 12, 1999>
- "Pheonix" - My personal interpretation of a pheonix. It's... okay, I guess. Not too very happy with this one.
- EEEW! I HATE this pic! It's an old group pic of everyone. Theres alot of color changes that happened to these guys and a few of the characters changed a bit. BUT, since it's not TOO ugly I thought I would upload it! Here you go!
- It's my teddy bear, Fisher!:D This little guy's based off a sweety pie too, Shane Fisher! Puurrhaps you know him!;)
- This is Talia, a character in my Reesher/ medieval universe thingy! Its ICKY! Looks nothing like her but it was early developtment so nya!!;) Here you go!:D
- Tattoo design.
- Unfinished sketch.
- Well, this was done at the bi-weekly Minneapolis Furmeet at campus pizza. Sketched out while Emi became addicted to newshounds, its under 2 hours old, and I wanted to post something these days :) Emi said it looked like her character M'horin, so i guess thats what it is (being inked). Pencil sketch vixen.. pathetic, unoriginal.. etc..
- Guy ssure can suck, esp. after they dump you for some other girl and was a big liar the whole time... um.. anyway.. this pic was drawn for the Bet I was in way back, which I bombe dout of as ungracefully as a small passenger plane with its wings lopped off. I'll get you yet Jonas, and your little dog Toto too! Cro-quill's neat, makes the letters all splatterey. My friends also think I'm weird, I'm so proud. ^-^
- Noogy4.jpg This was the first rendering of Bonnie with her Elysium Tail clothing... looks like she's entering a dark cave :)
- Noogy5.jpg Bonnie sitting on an invisible 'thing'. I made this one for the main page of my animation studio, Jagged Edge Studios. Gotta redo that site now that I know HTML. I think I went a bit crazy with the hi-lites in this image, she looks awfully 'shiny'.
- Noogy6.jpg Nameless squirrel, I made this character as a possible love interest for Bonnie in Elysium Tail. Not quite sure if he's worthy just yet, if he treats her wrong I'll just have to pull out the eraser! His clothes were inspired by Jet Li's appearance in Lethal Weapon 4!
- Blue rabbit, no official name as of yet. Inventor type, obviously putting some incredibly complex device together... or not.
- Bonnie and Leddinger (the flying squirrel). Leddinger is a bit like an older brother to Bonnie, and the two are close friends (and allies). I'm currently working on a really cool painting with the two characters, since this is the only rendering I have of Leddinger in this more 'human' form.
- Hmm...A personal favourite of mine. This is FY5K Agent Blaze surrounded in cables, I guess you could say. Sumthing frum a book inspired this one. I luv this one. Yup. I would tell you more about it, but I have a limited space and well, I forgot what this picture is all about...But theres a more fuller descript of it at me webpage..Anyhum, Agent Blaze and all other FY5K stuff c. to me, The artist.
- For those of you who are not familiar with my Federation Y5K story, then this picture will not make much sense to you or any of the characters. But since it takes a VERY long time to explain, I won't try to do so. you can find a gagoogle of info about them on me webpage though. Anyhoo, here we have three of the agents, Scarlet, Blaze and Strike. I absolutely love this one. Strike turned out so well in this one! I would've drawn Astro, but it just wasn't happening..Anyhoo, these three are c. to me, as well as the Y5K story.
- Woah! Where'd i go! Hiyas! Anyhoo, this is an absolutely adorable picture. Here we have Mac and Ricky. They appear to be playing Jenga. For those of you who don't know, in Jenga, your suppose to take a block frum the bottom and put it on top...Without holding the tower. But you see, because Mac HATES losing, he decides that he's going to cheat...Ricky doesn't like that. They are suppose to be SDed in this one. Ricky looks supercute in this one :) Anyhoo, these two goofballs are c. to me :)
- Anyhoo, this is a big groupie that I luv of all of the male members in the LitterBox.Welp, first row, frum left to right, we have Ben the Golden Retriever, Rocket the Extraterrestrial Dog and Dexter the Dog. Second row, L to R, Duke the Great Dane, Ajax Murphy, anna Macquel Jack. Next row, L to R, Trekker Williams, EBE the Extraterrestrial, Rage Dingo, and on his shoulders, Prance the Cat, then Ricky Robuerto, and then, last but not least, Pudgy the Pug! Duntcha wanna give em all a big hug?? hee hee! Anyhoo, these goofs are all c. to me!..same wit the LitterBox. Yup.
- LOL! Well, a while back in the summer (ah...the good old days...), me and Steph went to this thing called The CLE (Canadian Lakehead Exposition...sumthing like that...). Basically it's like a big cool fair and stuff. Noah would be Steph, and I would be Rage. Steph appeared to get sick on all of the rides, but I just wanted more!!! So, heres Rage all pumped, and then...theres Noah, who's had enuff. Noah c. to Steph, and Rage be c. to me. Like this one alot.
- Eww... anyone remember (gasp what a goshawful name) Speccolo? Yik... well, gave the jerk a makeover, and a new name. Phoenix. Why? 'Cause I wanted to... gee, who does he look like? ;) Image © S. Quigley 1999
- A devilish vixen in a bikini, drawn in a vaguely Coop-esque style for a T-shirt design. Traced over in Adobe Illustrator from a pencil sketch. Special thanks for Mark Freid for the concept.
- Azrael, winged daughter of the mythical Coyote, takes to the air above dusky canyons. Background rendered in Bryce; character traced over with Adobe Illustrator from a pencil sketch. Coloring and shading courtesy of Photoshop. Azrael is copyright Regan S. Pylman.
- A non-morphic tiger crouches on all fours, staring intensely at his tail. Inked with a Pigma brushpen and colored with Prismacolor markers.
<September 12, 1999>