<August 26, 1999>
- Hey, look, it's Muffin the Plunger-Skunk, looking all pissed off because she's been saved at a low resolution. Poor Muffin. Muffin says that all complaints about her ugly scan job should be sent to MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS, [email protected] ... As we say at Cornell, go Big Red! (Muffin is rooting for the Biggest Red of all.)
- Got bored one night and ended up with this that I thought was a actual good drawing step.
- Another picture of Shadowpaw and Jena relaxing within the forest against a wood wall. Working on actually typing the story of Shadow.
- Doesn't LostProwl look just cute in that outfit. Weazer tries her best to get a cheer out of em but seems not luck yet. I'm bad, Lostprowl said he'd support my artwork though, don't think he had this in mind.
- Yay! I finally did Weazer Whitefox how I want her to look. Hope you like, I'm pretty proud of this one.
- Another old piece I did as part of a trade for Ebony Wolf. It's old but I always liked the way it turned out.. so there :P
- Hector, my warrior cricket. Now back to listening to "Land of Make Believe"
- "Forget it Mac. Its Chinatown." No, Todd isn't back... not yet at least. Artists are delicate beings, and must be handled with respect and care, if they are going to be able to maintain their connection their connection with the Creative. In the interim, here's a Film Noir-ish coffeeshop doodle.
- Gotta love big blocks, blowers and lots of chrome! =) Something I kinda doodled at AC99. Obviously not done. Going for excessive detail.
- This is me a) playing with perspective, and b) going for a more realistic style. Kinda like 'em both =)
- I was going to keep shading this, but would rather not screw it up =P Trying to use some reference photos to help with anatomy and proportions.
- Okay, for all you non-car buffs out there, the Walter Wolf on this bike is NOT the one Slappy Squirrel pummels repeatedly. This is another work in progress I hope to finish soon. Needs some tweeking tho.
- Guess this is my fault for listening to Tool's Prison Sex over and over really loud really late at night... Getting.. dark...
<August 26, 1999>