<August 10, 1999>
- Originally, I had planned to get rid of this. But sadly, its one of my better computer coloring jobs. So I kept it. Ya know....is it me, or has Karma's nose gotten a lot bigger since I drew this?
- Off to the San diego Comic-Con. Hopeto see some of you there! This Pick is a brush inked piece. it depicts the jaggiri combat uniform from the time of "Grandmother's War", the last major conflict before first contact. The design thought, was do do the uniform with the samelimitations that Early WW2 or late WW1 uniforms had, in that there were no plastics and synthetic fibres, and the use of impact armour was limited, because of expense. I will color this eventually, but the base color is the same as Tsurukh in her dress Sands. Image © 1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- A Redwallian Ferretface from the 'orde, I haven't been drawing Redwall for a while. Haven't touched coloured pencils for a long time either, am regretting the background job now. Oh well, nobody's perfect. :)
- As part of my recent work in the Philippines, I had to go through quite a lot of immigration-related paperwork, due to my long stay and business there. The forms were bad enough, but when I had to supply a thumbprint I was starting to wonder what was next...
- A new character of mine, Strelka Patsayevana, that I was playing around with recently. She's a Siberian Husky 'morph, and it appears she's got a bit of an attitude!
- Okay, this is supposed to be funny. You see, I've been trying to get Marek leveled up a bit in a MUD, and we've been enjoying ourselves, killing forest creatures and evil monks. This is a picture of Marek with a big axe and a bunch of clunky armor. Cute!
- This is for Tet, who's apparently been working hard lately. And I still stink with a brushpen.
- It's Razberri! My half of an art trade with Erin Vernon. I like her happy coloring jobs. :) Razberri is her character.