<July 17, 1999>
- A piccie request from Holly of FurryMUCK. :) Holly is copyright 1999 by her player.
- Haley is not a hawgie to be trifled with. Haley is copyright Candy L.
- Long time since I've had time to finish something, but here's a friend's character off of Transformers: Beast Wars. His name is Bane, and I'm quite happy with how the blood came out. First time I've ever tried that. Bane © Mike Kosior.
- Anyhoo, remember Ajax? Well, remember how I told you he had a dog who doesn't like him, or any of his friends or any men for that matter? Well, my friends, meet...Fi-Fi the killer death poodle frum hell. (god, I'm demented...). Anyhoo, no one believes our male crew that Ajax's dog is psychotic... From the female point of view, she seems harmless, but frum the male point of view, she seems to be Satan's dog...and you'll learn more about Fi-Fi later...Fi-Fi, the hell poodle c. to me..
- Ah, so I see that the annual artists block '99 has struck again (since both me and Digo have it...), which is why I'm uploading pics that are currently on my webpage (BTW go visit it!!! http://members.xoom.com/TheLitterBox/furfan4) Anyhoo, here is a pic of Rage, and he has discovered that he is surrounded by girls...I think he is enjoying it :) Rage c. to me. Yup :)
- Oh lookie! It's a nice looking picture of the LitterBox. Anyhoo, it's just a pic of thier heads (and Dexters body). Very colourful... One prob...Rages head is doing like, a 360 degree turn or sumthing (my God!!! It's the Exorcist!!!!). I still like him in this pic though. But I think Dexter looks the best. Anyhoo, Cali, Vivian, Rage and Dexter all c. to me. Don't take. Or else, GRRRRRRRR.
- A pic of the LitterBox that I drew to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper...though I don't know what it has to do with that song. It's cute though. My sis said she wanted the original to this. Dunno why though..Anyhoo, anudder thing I wanna say: Hey, STOP RIPPING OFF TRACEY BUTLER'S CHARACTERS!!!! Tracey's onna my favourite artists, and I don't like to see her characters being copied!!! Eh hem....anyhoo, LB c. to me. Yup.
- Are we allowed to make idle threats on Yerf? I hope so...because I swear on Hamster Frank's shallow, backyard shoe-box grave, if you steal my characters and/or artwork, you'll be sorry!!! This last copyright infringement was -unbelievable-...ARG! (why do I sound like a pirate when I'm mad?)...but since I'm such a classy jerk, I won't mention any names. This comic kinda wandered away from the point. Xaphan's not really that coherent, but I'm allowed to use MY characters out of context...because they're MINE.
- Here is a cute little bunny waving to say hi :) Color, and touch up of a older drawing. Bunnys series ©1999 by Donald Brown (Oldrabbit)