<July 15, 1999>
- Thanx so VERY much for all the by00tiful b-day pictures, everyone!!!^^ *HuGz!* Luv you all! Guess what? I've now got 70 Prismacolor pencils. I didn't use them on this pic. (?) Newayz, here's SD Catra and Angel balancing along a railroad track...dun worry, Angel might catch on later.;) I still owe you another picture Catra-sama!!^^ Catra (C) koolbeanz Clio Chiang, Angel (C) me!!
- Spooky Cat©herself.
- Hey, I'm back! I've cleaned out my archive and started up with some fresh pics (some of the old stuff looks pretty scary). This is myself, as Aech, at my senior prom. I'm going to do a pic of Chris soon (he looked very kawaii in his tux) as he was my date! Aechla is © me.
- It took me a *long* time to finish the tiny metallic parts that make up a lot of this lynx's body. I liked the result though!
- My version of Grizabella, the Glamour Cat, from Cats. Grizabella and Cats are © T. S. Eliot, Broadway, etc.
- This pic turned out a little faint because the original is in pencil, but I like the way the skunk kitsune turned out.
- This pic *really* turned out faint, but I liked it a lot, so it had to get posted. This is your typical leopard mage casting a light spell.
- I started drawing this for sh!ts and giggles (whee) and um... Erin looks grossed out by something. For some reason, when I look at this, I picture someone out of the frame saying, "Hey, Erin! Come look at this--it's pretty tasty!" Anyway.... Erin © me
- Katarina, a request pic. I think the top half looks good, but of course I messed up the pants 'coz they're black. I want to get some gray pencils,'coz somebody told me it's better to color in gray first, and it won't turn so dark, which makes sense, but I don't have any gray pencils right now.
- Maybe Fennec, the first fennec I've seriously drawn. Fennecs are cuuuute. :)
- Grr. But cuddly. :)
- Come on, vogue...:)