<July 8, 1999>
- I had fun coloring this one, which is kinda surprising, since I did, after all, color it on the *computer*
- Ack! A hOoMaN!! Kill it, kill it!!
- here's Tumansky pointing his M1895 Nagant revolver at something.he looks damn smug doing it. Yeah... I blew the perspective, but i was concentrating on the expression, and the shine. OOps... Tumansky is © 1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- Not everyone is as graceful as a swan. A sketch of a random Jaggiri taking a header, after tripping. You got to work out how your critters move, even when they make a mistake. pencils. Jaggiri © 1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- Thjis is a series of heads I did developing a characterfor one of my strips. Some random yuppie Duck. I wanted a look that wasn't Donald, buthad that crisp energy that wild ducks have. Duck is © 1999 Scott A. h. Ruggels
- The first image of the first page of a comic I'm doing for the Magic Carpet Holiday Special.
- Earl Kelly's Spruce as Ruby Rod. A picture I started about two years ago, and finally got to finish. Not happy with the scan.