<June 29, 1999>
- This is a piece i did, asking Red for a favor. Red ©1999 Nami Jarrett. Tumansky and the juvenile Jaggiri ©1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- This is a Flat colored image a Classic period" Jaggiri soldier, named Sul. the Flatcolors are for me, and interrim stage, before final shading and toning, butit often looks interesting like this.The :BJJ" refers to Bigfella, who I sentthis to originally as the coloring resembled one of his. Sul is © 1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- Sometimes for the re-enactor's newsletter, I will draw anthro - caricatures of various members of the unit. This one is of Mike, a.k.a. "The rabid Squirrel". Mike is known for his small stature, his boundless energy, and his suicidal fearlessness, when bearing a full belt of ammo and a loaded Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) in the field. He also can be a devious li'l cuss. Mike just recently made Second Lieutenant...We're Doomed... :-) I may color this at some point. ©1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- More AC artshow entry... I hope I'll have a panel.
- Gedd the raccoon and Victor the arctic fox play a friendly game of pool.
- This was an xmas card for a friend of mine.
- This is my conbadge for Anthrocon this year, and one of the rare pictures of my personal fur as a caribou. It's kinda a long story, but basically I chose a stupid name when I first started on the scene. The coloring on it is pretty simple, and about all the effort I was gonna do for a conbadge for myself. :) Caribou is © me, like anyone would steal her anyways.