<June 24, 1999>
- Exchange with KatEllis © himself.. I always seem to forget to put the © in the pic... ah well..
- Request pic for Jadis Malkirr, an ermine spy empress and head of the Order of Fire Dragons. She has a cedar throne, and I think that's just cool. Jadis © her royal self!
- Oh! -- It's a squirrel. :o)
- Hmmm... A few more squirrels. And one of them is singing. :o)
- Uh-oh! -- It looks like these squirrels have figured out that they are on Yerf.Com and are starting to show off, quite a lot! -- This is nuts. <:o)
- Correction! -- THIS is nuts. -- Cartoon squirrels. Go fig. <:oP
- Well, technically it's furry, and there aren't any humans in it (where you can see them... <grin>), so about the only reason this little EverQuest inside joke wouldn't be welcome here is if someone takes offense to the fact that one of the kobolds is mooning the viewer. We'll see anyhow. Tatterdemalian is copyright me.
- A friend of mine introduced me to the world of "Elfquest" by Wendy and Richard Pini. I'm hooked. I like it almost better than the "Redwall" books. About the same, I suppose. She's given me something new to obsess over! Anyway, she's been lending me all the books and comics and whatnot, and I just finished the "Wavedancers" mini series recently. I felt inspired. This is Linnalee, a happy merfox, since I figured an elfin mermaid just wouldn't fit 'yerf' guidelines. ;)
- Nyulo of Redwall muck, as requested. This one looks so much better on paper, I think my coloring is better now that I got this nifty blender pencil thing and it actually works a bit..at least, it eliminates those pesky white dots I get 'coz the paper I've been using is a bit too rough.