<June 4, 1999>
- After Go sent me an "interesting" picture via e-mail, I just HAD to get back at him.>=) So...here's a get-back pic--I mean--a return pic.=^.~= I recommend you download this one. Farmer Go (C) Future Farmers of America.=P Shucky-ducky-quack-quack, freaky-dinky-ding-dong.
- For that sh-weethart, CATRA, who drew a fabuloso pic of Angel awhile back!=) This is her char Tequila, a fun-to-color green kitty posing as Youthful Bliss. I dunno why so dun ask. (C) stuff on pic, etcetcetc...I don't know if this counts as chibi or not.O_o' Let's just say she's getting to be a teen or sumthin'.
- I think samurai look cool wearing straw. The coats, hats, and shoes here are made of straw. I'm still working on learning to do backgrounds by mouse. Can anybody figure out what's going on here? I know I can't. The pic © me.
- "So these are brush pens huh?".. just got myself a black one to try out... I think I like them :) Must buy more, I'd tell you the make of them, but that would be advertising.. hehehe . SirFangs is © to myself.
- Pic trade with Mary Bellamy. Likely the most submissive fur i have ever uploaded
- Melissa Raccoon sits waiting for her mate, Roger. Drawn by request Melissa Raccoon of Foxmuck© by her player. Art©1999 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- I know you're normally not allowed to do this, but, hey, it's MY artwork, so it's MY absurdity. (=3 Here's a picture of Miles West and his girlfriend, Brittany, hittin' the waterslides of a water park together. They're adorable, in a sort of frightened, high-G sort of way. Done with Al Mackey's tutorial for Photoshop. Miles West, Brittany Landers, and the image are all ©1999 Terry "Mouse" Sender, and one does NOT achieve terminal velocity on a waterslide.