<May 29, 1999>
- Some of my friends may recall a discussion on FurryMUCK about this idea: critters with their fur dyed with the markings of other species. Here's HoneyBadger with a tiger-stripe dye-job. I think it looks great. :D
- I have to acknowledge some work I saw by Joe Rosales and Tygger Graf for this concept. I hear that the idea actually originates with Jeremy Bernel, but I don't think I've seen those drawings. This one's HoneyBadger with her fur dyed in classic vixen markings. I don't think they suit her as well as the tiger stripes, or her normal markings.
- I have so much trouble thinking of poses, and most of my pictures tend to show furs just standing or sitting around. Ah well. Here's an attempt at a picture that seems to actually depict something. Women seem think that they look like hell first thing in the morning. :D I think most guys rather like the tousled, drowsy look. :)
- This is my pencils, with Mike Sagara inking. I love his inks.he is someone worth learning from. Evan ©1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- Here is a detail closeup, showing the crispness of the line work, and how the ends of the inked lines are terminated cleanly and sharply.Also the use of hatchure brings out the form as wll as shading. Marks of superior workmanship. Thanks Mike! Even © 1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- This started life as a cartoon for a caption contest on a now defunct RP website. I decided to brush it off and and color it in Photoshop, and add a 3d background. looks different than when I started. the Characters from left to right are: Vergeh, Zephyr, rokhan, Grey, and Collien, who are © their respective players.
- Tumansky, and as yet unnamed female take in a stroll. Tumansky lectures someone on Porr maners as his date looks on. Brush pen and ink © 1999 Scott A. H. Ruggels
- Here is a head shot of Tumansky done in Pencils. This one shows more line and construction
- "It's only howlin' at the moon!" Well, now that my requisite Kansas quote is out of the way, I'd better describe the picture. (What picture? Oh, THIS picture...) Suffice it to say that even Newshounds have baser instincts, which cats don't quite get.
- This is for onna the sweetest peepz I know, big bro Dave Lurie.^^ He's giving me PS5 back!!=) *HuGz* Thank you SO much, Zack!^^ An' to think all I can do is give this PSP5 pic in return...pardon the very starry bkg (it wuz frum NASA website).=P Zack Katter is (C) very kool Dave Lurie!=)
- The second in a (long time in coming) series, my rendition of DoodLeS' LMNTmals. In comes Mr. W. Many, many layers went into this one...
- Time to clean some house, be a man or a mouse, waste those who make it tuff to get around. Put the tape on erase, rearrange your face, We always liked Picasso anyways. (Lyrics by DEVO)
- Some "behind the scenes" head sketches of my comic charatcer-self as a cartoon fox in "mp_bye.jpg". I'm working on a follow-up of my own for Thomas K. Dye's "scooped.jpg". Great pic, dude! -- I know that I said I'd stop uploading for a while after "mp_news.jpg". But, can you blame me if I'm having too much fun here? ;o)
- A random lioness. OK, I lied, she's not random. She has a history and stuff, but I'm not at liberty to talk about it right now. ©Me, as usual
- Old character based on White-Wolf's Role playing system of a Bastet, Trinity Nightfire.
- Heya folks- one of my more recent Commission success stories :) This is a prisma color piece that was commissioned by the friendly Kirstin Robertson of her character, Kitan. I had fun with this one- hope she enjoys it. She should be receiving it in the mail very soon :)
- Hope you people get the joke to this comic. Anyways, while watching channel...*forgets what channel #...* TBS, I got the idea for this comic. If you've seen Evita, then u'll know that Madonna stars in it. So, here we have the J. Ratte production of Evita, starring Aleisha as Madonna who stars as Evita. And you should also know about the song "Don't Cry for Me Argentina". Now, read the comic, and see if you can guess what the joke is :) Keyword: Madonna. Aleisha c. to Steph. Evita c. to..I have no idea.
- :) A pic exchange :) Here is Joey! Me quite proud of this one, too :) The pic that Myra Weber drew me was sooo cute! Thanx alot!!! Anyhoo, Joey is c. to Myra Weber. Art c. to Jess Ratt%E9.
- This is just one of the pics that I did for Serg. I rarely get any requests anymore, so it was pretty cool to recieve one (actually, I drew 3 characters for Serg). Anyhoo, I'll upload the other characters later, but this is Macky. I uploaded this one cause i like it the best, I think. Yup. Anyhoo, Macky c. to Serg.
- Hee hee :) This is my half offa art exchange with Jenny Hoffer. It's coolsies that shes gonna draw the LitterBox, so I did a cute little pic of Snocat. I had fun with this one. Hee hee :) Very cute. Plan to do anudder one. Anyhoo, hope you likes! Snocat c. to Jenny Hoffer, Art c. to me.
- Awww... Aren't they cute? Just a pic of the fuzzy four... Yup. Felt like making them in different clothes...I think I can't draw females anymore, people...Uh oh...Anyways, I like this pic though. And I have no idea what to write about this pic, that and it's really hot, and i'm not in the mood to write...Anyhoo, cute pic :) The LitterBox c. 1998-99 to me.
- Working late on my film, still. There were camera angle problems, so I'm reboarding a few scenes. I should be putting the whole story on my webpage soon.
<May 29, 1999>