<May 3, 1999>
- Macky © Serg. Discua
- Mandy © Serg. Discua
- Comissioned. Marcy Mandy & Macky. This is Marcy, and she's © Serg. Discua.
- For Columbine (April 20th, 1999)
- One of my furry pals on Furcadia, Flappy. Here he sits beneath the world's largest blossom (those of you who've been there know what I'm talking about.) Waiting for his mate, Magenta. Flappy is © his player.
- Done for a cute couple, Tremaine and Jag. Just a valentines day surprise and yet another pair of furs I drew because I felt like it. I hope they like. :)
- My friends at the Mouth Off!! Message Board! Tailz, Lyn, Corneriette, Gray, Silver, Star, Blaze, Max, Karma, Mary Beth, Foxforward, Kenny, Neophoenix, Taylon, Katt, CJade, BlueYoshi, Puffster, Fana, Frank, Mouse, Vixette, Foxin, Scott, Starvix, Flyer, Finnius, Sillabub, Dermot, Starry, J. Wolfman, FoxUK and Carole! We are all © our players ^.^
- I know its been a long time I last uploaded, but I am now. This is a little fox head I drew today. All hand painted... I hate paint programs ;)
- Pirate Panda. A cartoon that I did for Mike Curtis after he lost his eye to cancer. He got a chuckle out of it.
- CRAZY AS A FOX (Strip #001): It is night time within the town of Woodland Clearings when all is quiet and everyone and everyplace is done for the night. -- Except for the Woodland Clearings' Savings & Loan! (©1999 Matthew W. Peters, all rights reserved worldwide). Visit CRAZY AS A FOX at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/crazyasafox/
- CRAZY AS A FOX (Strip #002): Who were those two mysterious figures that robbed the bank of those precious gems? Perhaps these two unscrupulous looking scoundrels will answer that question for us! (©1999 Matthew W. Peters, all rights reserved worldwide). Visit CRAZY AS A FOX at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/crazyasafox/
- CRAZY AS A FOX (Strip #003): As we saw, the jewels were passed onto those two miscreants. But, who is this that they now hand over the jewels to? (©1999 Matthew W. Peters, all rights reserved worldwide). Visit CRAZY AS A FOX at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/crazyasafox/
- CRAZY AS A FOX (Strip #004): Could it be that this "sinister swine" is the very criminal mind behind the theft of the Merryweather Jewels which are now in his possession?! (©1999 Matthew W. Peters, all rights reserved worldwide). Visit CRAZY AS A FOX at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/crazyasafox/
- Bringing up the rear in this upload is the fifth of my Guardians drawings, the delightful donkey Delilah. :) I actually have two more Guardian pics, but since artists can only upload five pics to Yerf a day, Duncan and Priscilla will have to wait until tomorrow... :)
- The fourth of my Guardians pics is one that Trixi let Tet get a look at in it's sketch stage. Tet really liked it, and I personally think it's one of the best simple drawings I've ever done. Here is... Grimm. (And yes... he *is*...)
- The third of my Guardians pics, Halona... looking a little more taciturn, actually, than she usually is. She's not actually this stern all the time, but when she is, look out... (The villian of the Time Wrinkle story, Rex Lardinier, is also a hippo, but is no relation to Halona. There is evidence that they've met before, though. He wants to act as though Halona doesn't scare him word-you-can't-say-on-Yerf less, but...)
- I wanted to upload these last Saturday for the Tetster's birthday, but I had a seminar I had to attend. Bleah. :P Anyway, what I have here are the finished renditions of some sketches I was able to make of the Guardians from the designs Trixi was gracious enough to let me view at the last HaleyCon. This one is of the charming honeybear Ursynda. :)
- The second of my renditions of the Guardians. The painterly procyon Vinci. It was great to see all the cool pics that so many artists did for Tet on his birthday. Sorry mine were late... <:)
- Limpidity #319: The Supermarket
- Limpidity #320: The Supermarket
<May 3, 1999>