<March 26, 1999>
- Gosh darn it, late again...*grumble grumble*...I'll look forward t'the day when I *finally* get a birthday on time.=) NEWayz, happy belated bday t'that spiffy grrl Bara-chan!=^.^= Hope you had a great one, Tiff! Tiff (C) Rose Besch.
- Calico Katt asked me to draw Dexter the dog so this is what she got. Dexter is the Dex of clubs, © Jessica Ratte. She says she loves it so I thought I might as well put it here.
- Dolemeno has the hardest hair I ever had to color. Who knows what spells she is capable of. She's © me
- And it appears that Fox - Tracy Butler's Fox - has got a virus problem. The pink butt-head bunny wills it so. As again, Fox (who needs a name) crght Tracy Butler.
- With this picture of Mrkikkl enjoyin' a good sunbath in the mud with Mama, it occurred to me that Mrky's mom never had a name. Whaddya think it oughtta be? Personally, I'm goin' with....Deborrah...uhhh...DeLonghi! Yehhh (I think...) See...it's normal...If YOU wanna save her from a normal name....
- And Gawaine...well, he got a biiiit excited gettin' across the big bayou to the Flight 2088 crash site, and Blurri had ta fish 'im out. (J.W.W.; this ain' it. It'll be up after my spring break.)
- I saw pics of Gene and Cats while working in the photo computer lab and thought it was just TOO SWEET! Well, here they are out to dinner with their lovely selves. ::sniffles:: (I miss my squirrel) Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple and Cats Whiskers is © Tawana Gilroy
- Well- since many a person has asked, me RL pic :) Yeah- it's a crud scan of a crud photo from last year of me colorizing a pic of Colleen on the computer at the Newspaper office. I am sorry for any computer crashes this image may have caused ;) Toodles!
- I'm messing with Karen's Twitch Williams. Just a few quick ones.
- When Ocicat first made mention of the fact that I appeared in the new movie "Recticle", I had no idea what he was talking about. Then I remembered. Sheesh, no wonder I forgot.. it was such a little part! I was really only supposed to be a tech advisor but I ended up on screen for half a minute. (A "terrorist-without-demands" is beamjacking a comsat. Nasty.) I still don't know I qualified for co-star status, though. With 30 seconds of screen time??
- A gal named Kelly requested that I create a char for her that's a cross between Flame and Silvie. Well, here 'tis! Her name's SilverFlame, and she's a cross fox with strawberry blonde headfur (I was pretty proud of how that turned out!) and sorta...gypsy/medieval clothing. I'm not as happy with the colouring job (I can't shade black! Argh!) on this as I was with the one of Flame, but oh well. Ya can't have it all, I guess. :)
- That Luna's a fiesty one :) Lord Gannon (well, okay, I've been calling him Adonis more often ,but that's his whole name...and NO--I did not get that from a video game...we all know...and love) has his hands full, I guess. Luna Aspasia and Adonis or whatever are © me! ^_^ Gouache and colored pencil (as usual)
- Xaphan Orthanan ^_^ Uh...he likes to kill things. Okay, incase you can't tell what he's doing with his hand (because no one can tell for some reason >;P), he's wiping his mouth with his wrist--see? Coloring all that detail on his armor was rather hellish--watercolor, and colored pencil.
- Way back when, about 1990, I spent a summer working for the "wheelchair tennis foundation" teaching archery to handicapped kids. Boy was I embarassed when some of them turned out to be better shots than me! aaaargh! Was I ever proud.