<March 24, 1999>
- It's a cow on the electric chair. This was one evil evil cow, ok. This panel came from a comic of mine called Kitty Omega. I think this is my all time favorite comic panel I ever drew. Pic is © me. The dimentions were a complete coincodence, I swear it!
- Pointilism is evil! You sit down for hours and hours placing tiny dots on canvas paper while you feel your sanity slip away. I'll never do this again unless I get assigned it again. Some people like pointilism so I put it up here for all to see. That bikini clad neko girl is still © me.
- It's a drawing I started on some time ago, then got back to work on later. This is your typical team of RPG characters. That's why I call it 'Generic RPG'. The only thing not generic is that they're all furry. Pic © me
- Just a nameless skunk girl. I drew her like she was holding something. I decided she should be holding a ferret.
- This big dopey targesaur doesn't seem aware that he's a sitting duck for all kinds of flying projectiles. Poor thing.
- Okay, I remeber at one point Yerf having something against 'song lyrics' but I just HAD to do this. One of my fave poems, 'The Love Song of J.Alfred Prufrock' by T.S. Elliot. I was thinking about it on the way home today, so I did this picture.
- Though I loaded this one up but didn't see it in my listing so loadin it up now. Another atempt at Jena Windsong but turned out a little too plump my opinion. But oh well.
- I miss you too, my lady cat... *sigh* (But don't cuss jobs *too* much... pays the bills.. <:) )
- Mr.Cat found his wife, Mrs.Cat :) You can tell they are very happy. Mr.Cat Mrs.Cat©by creater. Art©1999 by Donald L.Brown (Oldrabbit)