<March 19, 1999>
- A li'l follow-up deal to Emilie BC's "grog" pic (swain.jpg)... Someone's gotta warn Henry about opening up those big barrels of grog; that stuff just totally attracts the wrong element. Henry © EBC, Cecilia and crew © me!
- And now for something different, Annubi and Shaila return. Are they really in love? Is this a hopeless relationship? Does this resemble your lovelife in any way? They're © me
- It's page 5. Do you really want me to describe it?
- Another Macropod Madness comic starts. This is the first time this story has appeared on the internet. I call it 'Big Fat Love Mess'. That about sums it up. No title page this time. Comic © me as always.
- When Valeigha paints her body it can only mean trouble.
- I used a dotted line to show invisibility. I just know I shouldn't have but I did anyway. Gotta love those psychedelic backgrounds though.
- Happy ([very] belated) B-day, Kelvin! Hope you like him, er, you, er, ah, ya know. Thanks to Mr Catlow for the idea (that -does- look like the Red Sea, don't it?).
- Mel decides to show Gene how to fly with her wings instead... barrel roll! © and such
- A caribou morph
- Here's the second result of my studies on the figure in perspective: Clovis from the back, crouched into a fighting stance. To elaborate, an artist friend of mine said "Everybody needs a 'psycho' character to let off steam with, one that can be crazy, weird, and/or mean." I guess Clovis is my psycho character, though he's not really mean. Oh, andin my laziness, I swapped out the chain on his mace with a cable. For this feat of laziness, I earned three housecat points. :)
- Well, I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I read over a Hogarth book, and much to my surprise, I understood a chapter. (About figure notation, what order to draw the stuff in.) I thought I'd try to apply what I learned, and draw Clovis at the same time. Here are the flawed results.. but at least I refined Clovis some. (If I learned anything, it's that I hate drawing chains.)
- My second try ever at coloring something on the 'puter. Not great, but not that bad, either. I guess so, anyway.
- Me! Well, my dragon-self, anyhoo.
- Hey, every furry pic doesn't HAVE to be cutsey~lovey~biggoogoo eyes! :P <C> me!
- Cute pic of a cute friend from Furrymuck. Awww...isn't she da ky00test lil girl? <She'll kill me for that comment hehe>. <C> Cryssie
- A picture of Kratsminsch of Furrymuck. <C> her player.
- Resident Evil this time :) I think I will spare the furry commmunity my love of zombie movies, however :) <C> me!
- I was watching the "Question" music video by the Moody Blues over and over again. There is this one sad part where this boy wanders to the edge of a cliff- thinking of jumping. I recreated the scene, here, and I think it's pretty gripping. Stipple and cross-hatch with Expresso pen. "But in the grey of the morning, my mind becomes confused, between the dead and the sleeping, and the road that I must choose..." lyrics © Moody Blues
- Yeah...don't even ask what Super Soupers are =) Just a comic I did...during chem lab. Sly the Mag has fantasies of driving a tank through five o'clock traffic....don't you all? The green thing next to Sly in the car is Spedly (turtle!)..and Spud and Spunk (the funky spunky monkey...er...rabbit) are in the back. You can't see them...oh well.
<March 19, 1999>