<March 16, 1999>
- Well, I went up to the Denver Museum of Natural History for my birthday, anyway, I bought one of those Puffkin things. (whoever thought these things up must've been high on Cuteinol :) A pale yellow little dinosaur, his tag said his name was Dinky and he loved to dance. So here is Dinky dancing.
- My arm fell off when I was done with this.
- Request pic for Kellie Dawson...a few notes: Firstly, I started drawing this on a half-sheet of paper before it occurred to me that there were *twelve* characters to be drawn...thusly, I had to leave a few out, and I think I gave Gary's coloring to Jay by mistake. Apart from that, ain't it swell? ;) I'll probably rework it into a full -page version later. ALL these folks are © Kellie Dawson & Co.
- Another pic for Reto Roth! Abakan's not looking so well here...perhaps it was something he ate on that picnic? Probably just a touch of flu. :) Shamira & Abakan © Reto Roth
- Commission for that marvelous patron of the arts, Reto Roth. Shamira and Abakan enjoy a nice happy sunny picnic. Spring's almost here..why not? Shamira & Abakan © Reto Roth :)
- Chespi!!=D *bounce bounce* I promised Erin I'd do this a long time ago...so sorries it took so long!<=) Forgive Angel!=P Chespi (C) artist I'm jealous of, Erin Middendorf!=)
- Dyla Deer, for the spiffilerously cartoony artist Sarria!=) She's (C) kool Suzanne Hudson.=^.^=
- For Hedgy!=) *HuGz* Cuz she's a sweetie an' she drew me a beautiful pic a while back.=^.^= Here's a humble return one, Hedgy, hope ya likes!=) Hedgy (C) very sh-weet Ursula Husted.=) Isn't that a spiffy name?=^.^= Wish I had a name like that.=)
- Even the schoolbuses look out of the ordinary.
- Here's a mystery for you. Why is Orange a nudist?
- Here's the title page for Feet Fighters. Take a look and see what Jenna Grape collects. The comic is obviously © me.
- I used to spend alot of time in arcades. Now I spend that time drawing. I took care to draw Jenna right in this one.
- Just wait till you see how Jacky plays video games.
- Okay...I REALLY appologize for the hideous, fuzzy greyscale, but the original took me five hours to color, and it was only afterwards that I realized that the entire file had an error that prevented it from uploading properly. If I can get the color version to be fixed, I'll reupload it in this installment's place...but until then this second-hand scan of the original will have to do. :(
- oh look, i managed to drag myself out of a month's time of immovtivation. *sigh* well, this was a request by Meg Ryal i believe of her char. Cadall. he's a cabbit. also, after this request i won't be taking anymore until April perhaps.
- A cute bunny dressed up for her special other.
- Po Springhare © Trixi and Meyls the little baby mousie © Jamie Maleki in a wonderfully charming scene. Very maternal in appearances.
- Here is another drawing by request . Mrs.Cat is being Kidnapped by Madison Cat. Both are ©Go to www.foxchange.com for more info on them. Art ©1999 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Gah!, uploaded the wrong pic first off. I've been wanting to upload this all weekend but I was staying in at the office and couldn't figure out how to ftp through their damned proxy ;) I did this up because I got so much great feedback on my last mesozoic pic.. Thanks guys! Misc dino-archer guy climbing a tree during a partial eclipse. You know... the usual.
- Artsy. Inspired by a photograph of Jackson Pollack. (look him up, kids.)
- It's Buff as an angel. ^.^ Because she IS an angel! It's not exactly in character for her, but isn't it cute? Buff is ©Alison McCoy.
<March 16, 1999>