<March 14, 1999>
- Grym's gryphon form -- drawn too large for the scanner. :| Rough pencils, prelude to a slightly more stylized web-graphic perhaps. I've been in a mood to try more gryphons. Real challenge for me...
- (Finally trying more pics of myself. Yay.) Grym and her mate, Kamots, stand vigil on a cliff. I'm still trying to get the hang of inking things.
- XianJaguar and Blizzard tango the night away. Such grace! Such poise! Such a lousy inking job. Tips anyfur? Xian & Bliz © their players.
- "Sanctuary!" - A pose blatantly stolen from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. After seeing the movie, I couldn't help but render a scene. This is Hybrid and Destiny.
- and now Macropod Madness continues with Trapped tourist, © me. I think I made a mistake when I described this before. It was colored by Mason cat, not mouse. I think everybody gets those two mixed up.
- Page 1 I'll stop the annoying © info for the rest of the story.
- Page 2 with aspect to aspect panels.
- page 3. Find out what Orange collects.
- page 4. This can only mean trouble.
- Using many of the techniques from Al Mackey's Photoshop tutorial (http://www.fur.com/~almackey/), I did this. A 'sorta' trend, draw your char displaying your current state of emotion. Comments welcome (my e-mail address is on my page).
- Amara the Jedi Masta', kickin' up the Shasta, she uses a light saber, not a blasta'... uh...sorry. Amara© Amy Pronovost, Star Wars stuff © LucasArts
- A new character. Not really. A friend asked me to draw his Mr.Cat charater. So I did. Mr.Cat ©by him.. Art ©1999 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Something I've been seriously playing with is a comic strip and this, is the frontal page for said endeavor titled Black and White. The artwork in the strip will be of the same kind as this. >:) I welcome comments.