<March 5, 1999>
- Ever-Sorrowful-Winged-Wolf-Things in a Strange-Looking-World complete with Metallic-Floating-Orbs
- Kudos to Rat and Sully for saving the day... *again*! Before this picture was bombed, it was sort of a "thank'y" to Kevin J. Dogg for the nice pic about my GPF comic strip and Rain's "Ozzy and Millie". Of course, he forgot one important other strip... his own, Newshounds! Since the return tribute pic stunk (I deleted it off my hard drive), here's the main character to a brand new *TOP SECRET* comic strip idea I'm developing. Enjoy!
- Ok, I explain this.=) I decided to revive my REALLY old char, DarkAngel (evil twin of Angel).=P Gave her a complete makeover, as you can see...she's the one in the upper left, w/ the black fur an' neon green highlights.=) An' that's Angel (moi) on da bottom.=) They really hate each other and WILL fight if anywhere near each other. Prob is that while both have unlimited magical powers, DarkAngel can actually control hers.O_o' Which can be a problem.=) But her weakness is also poison ivy, juss like Angel.=) Angel and DarkAngel both (C) yours truly!=^.^= *bounce bounce*
- A baby Elemential.=) Which are, of course, (C) to that mucho spiffy artista, DooDLeS!(did I capitalize everything correctly dis time?) =) This is the F one, btw.=) He's spiffy... ye pot!=) *smile!*
- Gotta love those anime style mechas.
- YEAH!YERF BACK!And to start things off, I got's me a pic 'o Pepe Val Pew here, who is IMHO,the HOTTEST BLUE SKUNK IN DA WORLD!*giggles*Pepe©David Hopkins*kiss!*
- Well, its about time I posted this pic; with yerf down and some of my other projects taking my time, it's been long over do. It's the commission pic for Charlie Duke. I posted half of the pic a few months ago and asked about a name for the character. I got several e-mails with some great names; I wish I could mention them all, but the one I like the best is from Sarin Kilgare and he came up with the name Aliah. So the title picture is Aliah sitting on p-51. Thanks everyone for the e-mails : )
- Well, this pic isn't really all mine; it's one of Chad Yaffe's pictures that I inked and colored for him. He and I have been passing pictures back and forth through ICQ lately and I asked if I could do this for him. I like his characters and pencil work.
- X, because it's extra, baby. Why? Because it's extra baby! So what the hell is going on? Find out (or don't) when my webpage is updated! (Haha, updated, what a funny word. I wonder what it means?)
- A rather mesomorphic canine points at the side of the screen. Yes, it's a brief break from boring old Jimothy, what with these extra-cartoony bodies, and Jennifer-Rodriguez-style faces.
- Mink with additude! And nifty sword. =) Nilesta is copyright her player.
- With gratitude to all who worked to get Yerf going again. :)
- [RELOAD] "Hewttam FIGHT !" - Commisioned pic. Hewttam © Matt Kessler (Currently MIA) / Redwall © Brian Jacques
- [RELOAD] "Keyla FIGHT !" - Commisioned pic. Keyla © Brent Abbott / Redwall © Brian Jacques. ~ Special thanks to Rat, Scully and the YERF crew behind the scenes for doing a fine job. Keep it up.... "Somebody call 911!" ;o) ~
- It's Fox =) He still ahs no name...and I was bored in chemistry...so I drew this (whee)
- It's a lion...inked even :D
- A Chinese tiger lady...and a dragon =) Watercolor
- She is hoping to show off her new dress to her friends. Bunnykids Series. ©1999 by Donald Brown Oldrabbit. Email me if you wish to use any of my art.