<January 30, 1999>
- It's the head of a big bird thing...that's it.
- Arved, whom I was fortunate enough to meet at FurCon. He's © Dietmar Heidrich. :)
- Kevin and the Bunnykids! This is way overdue, since I've been sick all week, but at last I've managed to complete a Bunnykids picture that (hopefully) expresses a similar charm to Oldrabbit's. :) The Bunnykids are © Donald Brown.
- Is Icefox!=) *HuGz* Thanx for the very sweet pikature of Angel!=^.^= Here's a humble return pic.=) Heh heh, this file was so big b-fore I shrank it that Photoshop kept crashing.=P Stoopid modern technology...*grumble grumble* Icefox (C) very kool artista Karen Krajenbrink! Btw, happy belated b-day Lucy-girl! If I can I do u pic, aight?
- Welcome to fat beach! You'll never be embarressed to wear a swimsuit here because everybody else will be MUCH fatter than you. Seriously though, don't they still look cute? Hehe.
- Yes, I too have drawn my character fat. Here's a big fat cuddly looking Kelvin the Lion for everybody with thanks to Razberri for getting this whole thing started. Kelvin © me
- After doing the fatbeach pic, somebody requested a fat vixen in a bikini and well, here ya go. This is the last fat pic of the day. I promise. Hey, stop looking at me funny!
- Sometimes I like to design swimsuits. I realized I don't have any green kangaroos. Well I do now. I don't know what to call her yet but she might have a part in Macropod Madness later. She's © me.
- Don't draw your characters with hooves. It's cruel. How would you feel if you could never pick things up or grasp anything. You'd never be able to draw or write again. If only this little unicorn had hands she could play this video game.
- How do you get a 60kg river otter off your tail? MelSkunk thinks she knows how.
- Fear not the lemon shark (reprise)
- Remember that piece of a painting I uploaded? No. Of course not-- oh well, anyway, here's the whole thing. Acrylic on a really big canvas =)
- My obligatory RL picture. Kind of old, as the "hot news" on the Computer Shopper cover indicates. (No, I don't like having my picture taken, then or now.)
- On Westwind, Bats are rare and reclusive.They're called Demon Rats, and are depicted as rodents with wings (in addition to arms and legs), as in this gargoyle from the Lyon Hall. (Ebony pencil on Bienfang sketch.)
- It's another picture of Buff! She's lookin' cool and gothic here. Buff's © Alison 'Sexysexysexy!!' McCoy.