<January 28, 1999>
- "Where do I take this pain of mine? I run, but it stays right my side. So tear me open, pour me out. There's things inside that scream and shout. And the pain still hates me. So hold me, until it sleeps." A picture request from Gray Lancer. lyrics © Metallica.
- Aarooo! Another trade with another wonderful Yerfer artist and old mu* friend, Ragnar (aka. Ulrik of FurryMuck). Here's the Scotswolf, leaning casually in the window of a castle. This was fun to do. }:) Ulrik © M. Reed.
- Chocolate appeared in a really cute pic by Hysteria called x-pez. She's the Chocolate dragon and part of the Neopoliton trio. Uh oh, she's making a mess. Chocolate © me
- Dextrose stands proudly in his armor, holding his sword of indecision. He's from Hell's Leftovers. © me
- I'd have to say that this is one of my first serious attempts at making a pic. Looking back at it I still love the way this one turned out. I don't know what she's got there but it looks like something magical. That furry little donkey © me
- I know Christmas is over but I got into Yerf in January and I really don't want to wait till next Christmas to post this. This should give you a good idea what the inside of Jenna's house looks like, and for the first time ever we see Jenna's brother, Concord. Yes, he's a bit of a jerk. Macropod Madness © me
- So you build this monstrosity which is basically a jet engine with a seat and handlebars attatched. Okay, who's going to test-ride the thing? Why not somebody who's an indestructible entity to begin with? 'Nuff said...
- A raccoon-fox thingy. Mmmmmm, markers....
- Ewwwwwwwww. Read it, it's funny. Seriously.
- Random fun.
- Tunguska (pronounced ton*goose*ka)
- The cold air blows and tingles my toes. Looking to the sky and I can see her fly. Through the ice and snow her roar will forever show the true feeling of winter.
- This one lacks a background which a friend of mine thinks it should. I probably will but will take me forever to do so. This is a wolf shaman looking to the skies for a vision.
- GAH! I hate mornings!
- Gack, FINALLY able to upload this. There were requests to see DC better, so I did another drawing of him with nothing in front of him and Tip having just a FEW problems after being ordered to shine the big brute. :) *DC wouldn't hurt him in play though, so don't worry about his huge feet* :)
- Back to uniforms. Here's yet another guy for Space Wings, Rear Admiral Richard H. Lindsey. This one took quite a while to finish, because I had to check out some stuff on his ribbons to get those right. They STILL didn't come out quite right. Ah, well. Richard H. Lindsey and image ©1999 Terry "Mouse" Sender, and DON'T LAUGH AT THE RANK. It's real.