<January 9, 1999>
- My submission to the "make your character fat" thing that seems to be going around. :) I tried to make Karma fat...didn't work. Tried Jink...didn't work. So here's a fat Twilight being interrogated by a slightly peeved Karma. Karma and Twilight are © me.
- Micah, the most elegant, artistic lioness I have the honor to know. She was the first femme-fur I ever drew, about 2 years ago and in an earlier incarnation. Hey, Micah--have I improved? :) Micah © her player.
- The lovely but not-to-be-trifled-with Spacecat! After a bit of a hiatus from furry-art, I'm getting back into the swing of things with a couple of art exchanges. Spacecat & "regulation space bikini" © Megan Giles. ;)
- Sketchbook drawing for Melpurik, morphic leopard from München and RL furry friend who I inspired to go bare-pawed constantly, including snow.... Pencil, December 1998.
- A sad little fox turns to his bunny plushie for comfort.
- My contribution to the Great New Zealand Tour pics that Terry Knight started off. Of course, my first port of call was Wellington. That's where the plane landed! It was my second visit to the city, but the first time that I got to travel around much by myself. I discovered that the hills have hills there! This is my take on the situation. The perspective was very hard for me to get right. Goldfur is © 1999 Bernard Doove.
- One of the most fascinating places to visit is Hellsgate in the geothermal regions of Rotorua. It has geyser, boiling mud, steaming vents, and sulphur encrusted rocks. However, the most ubiquitous thing about the Rotorua region is the smell. Sulphur Dioxide, better known as rotten-egg gas was our constant companion. Some places were just worse than others! I was rather pleased with this rear shot of Goldfur. MayFurr is © Terry Knight, Goldfur and Art are © 1999 Bernard Doove.
- After spending a wonderful New Year's Eve in Rotorua, it was time to move on. However, first we went to have breakfast in a cafe next door to our accomodations. To say service was slow would be an understatement. MayFurr's took 30 minutes while I had to wait another fifteen minutes for mine after stirring up the waitress. It took us an hour to have breakfast before we could head off to Auckland. By contrast, we had dinner at The Sultan's Table and we were served a delicious meal in seven minutes! MayFurr is © Terry Knight, Goldfur and art © 1999 Bernard Doove.
- Claire attends Elaine's annual Artist's Cotillion. Claire Cicely (C) the artist.
- Ivy is the first of a series of experimental colorful skunks. This character is completely different and separate from Joe Rosales' skunk named "Ivy"! Ivy McNaughton (C) the artist.
- Terrie, dressed as "Star" for the "Celestials" masquerade ensemble. Terrie Swannick (C) the artist.
- A paranoid little mousie! I'm scared of EVERYTHING these days. 'Art' © Dave Pratt.
- All right, despite popular opinions, she is not getting drunk nor is she at a smake filled bar. Just so you know. Gratuitous colored pencil bonanza is © to me...no stealing!
- At one point, this was going to be the cover art for a webmag that a couple of friends (one of whom later became my wife, thankyouverymuch) had decided to try putting together. Unfortunately, it never ended up happening. Kinda glad, to be honest. :P
- This one was drawn originally so it could be airbrushed onto the back of a denim jacket of mine. Now I use to to put a name to the screen name "Pegasus316" :)
- This is a character that I created on a day off from school. This particular drawing was done more recently. Within the last year or so. It was colored in "Ulead iPhoto Plus 4", and is currently the "Pic of the Month" on my web site.
- this pic was actually done last year but I did the coloring yesterday I think is an ok pic but I should do better with practice....boy my little brother is anoying he sucks and is sitting next to me good thing he can't read. angie is © me
- A FC badge for KiyoFox! The letters are supposed to be outlined in silver, and as anyone would know, the scanner ate the pic. The background is supposed to be a mix of green and darkblue. Shading is done by crosshatching, which isn't apparent. :P The image is © me, the character is © Kiyo. Please do not alter, distribute.. y'know the whole bit.
- Redundant though it may be, I feel obliged to repeat: There are *no* obligatory pics of me. And I pray there never will be. But now might be a good time to ask Jaquel (who is © Rebecca Marsh) something... :)
- Yet another piece of artwork that's not something I usually draw (tho something I think I will get into ;). This is what you get when you let the morbid side of my mind draw. Here's a not so innocent, female punk rat rebel.
<January 9, 1999>