<November 28, 1998>
- I got to meet Gene Catlow at AAC '98 in Albany, and even had my picture taken with him (never saw the photo, though). He asked me why I didn't draw more, and I mumbled something incoherent about being busy with work. I think he must have thought I was brain-damaged or something. :D I think the date on this picture offers a better explanation of why I don't get more drawings done, though; I'm just plain _slow!_ :D
- Tis be Eric Skunk! I remeber Eric askin me for a pic of one of his characters, so here's Eric! He's holding a football.. but I really don't know why. Sorry for lack of coloring.. hopefully I'll get around to color it! Ya never know! Eric © Eric (the Sir Kain guy.. hehe)
- "O desespero, a dor, o medo Fatores decisivos que te obrigam a pensar O vinho e sangue, a carne e o pao. Chagas que nao fecham que intrigam sua vida-- Rezar-Rezar-Rezar-Amen" -Lyrics copyright ©, 1998 Sepultura/Joao Gordo. Artwork copyright ©, 1998 Tim Johnson. Do *not* redistribute
- Has anyone else noticed the similarity between Jav and a certain Hanna Barberra character? Jav is copyright David Steele, Scoob is copyright Hanna Barberra.
- Cats this color are unhappy cats.
- Wow, HoneyBadger! Big hugs for the neat pic! :) But being fast (although an asset) isn't the most important thing. Diligence is. :) BTW, T'Chall e-mailed you & me & Digo the photo you mentioned. (Thanks T'Chall! :) )
- Another requested picture done for Derecho. There are a few things that need fixing though. I'll get around to it...I swear! really! No...don't look at me like that. (Derecho copyrighted to his player)
- A bunch of foxes...um...it was a portfolio piece, and it won first place at some art show...for some unexplainable reason. Oops...and I need to adjust the lighting on it too I guess :P Oh, how my colored pencils did suffer!
- It's the black and white not-colored-yet version of Tefnet and Sekhmet. Okay. Bye-bye
- Alpha Dingo, © herself, drawn by me, requested pic, I need better texts here. o8-)